Attend a Fundraising Event
RideAbility 2018 Fundraising Events
Please consider joining us for a fun-fundraising event to support RideAbility!
RideAbility Annual Meeting and Luncheon
– Sunday March 18th Noon-3:00PM at the Rochester Convention Center (near the airport)
RideAbility Spring Family Fun Barn Dance
– Saturday June 2nd 3:00PM-9:00PM at the RideAbility Barn
Pony Up w/RideAbility at Rochesterfest
– Saturday June 23rd 11:00AM-3:00PM at Rochester Feed and Country Store NORTH STORE!
Red/White&Blue Day Honoring those who serve at RideAbility
– Thursday July 12th 2:00PM-8:00PM at the RideAbility Barn
Pony Rides at the Olmsted County Fair
– Thursday July 26 through Sunday July 29, all day near the Miracle of Birth Center
– Saturdays in September and October
– Saturday October 6th 10:00am – 3:00pm at the Island Riders Saddle Club arena
*Contact Jeanie Michelizzi for details and specific schedules: 507-271-8908
Christmas Cookie Walk
– Saturday, December 15th at Rochester Feed and Country SOUTH STORE!