RideAbility 2018 Fundraising Events
Please consider joining us for a fun-fundraising event to support RideAbility!
RideAbility Annual Luncheon
– Sunday March 18th Noon-3:00PM at Rochester International Event Center, Airport Drive Rochester
RideAbility Spring Family Fun Barn Dance
– Saturday June 2nd 3:00PM-8:00PM at RideAbility
Pony Up w/RideAbility at Rochesterfest
– Saturday June 16th 11:00AM-3:00PM at Rochester Feed and Country Store North!
Red/White&Blue Open House – Honoring all those who serve our country and communities
– Wednesday July 11th 3:00PM-8:00PM at the RideAbility Barn
Pony Rides at the Olmsted County Fair
– Thursday July 26 through Sunday July 29, all day near the Miracle of Birth Center
– Saturday October 13th 10:00am – 3:00pm at the Island Riders Saddle Club arena
*Contact Jeanie Michelizzi for details, confirmed schedules and additional riding days: 507-271-8908
Christmas Cookie Walk
– Saturday, December 17th at Rochester Feed and Country